LOST ARG - Find 815 - DarkUFO

**UPDATED 1/16**

Here are the most recent banners that have been added to the rotation.






Hey All,

When the game started and this section was created I quickly made a few banners for the page from some of the initial screencaps. They are pretty basic but a few people asked me about them, so I posted them on my blog. However, since there are so many fans that view this page I thought why not add them here for all of you to share.

So feel free to use them and spread your love of LOST!!

If I make more or anyone else would like to create some for this post or the page feel free to leave a comment here or email me (mrtheodi@gmail.com) and I will add them here.

Enjoy and Namaste.

(Click to Enlarge)








Source: ODI

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus