LOST ARG - Find 815 - DarkUFO

Thanks to Jodi for the following.

In regards to Zeke Klotho Freundlich, I think this is one of those things that if you're looking for something, you'll see it - like people thinking there's something special about the number 23, so they see it everywhere... So I'm just e-mailing this out of speculation.

I Googled “Klotho” and got http://www.4adi.com/flr/klotho.html. Now, I'm sure it's a coincidence and this is most likely a real company. (Though the bottom string of words saying "KLOTHO (The aging suppressor) Antibodies," over and over and over three thousand times seems less than professional, like they're trying to work the Google system or something.) But a LOT of it relates to Lost in suspicious ways.

The site claims that:

1. Klotho antibodies are an aging suppressor.
2. It causes "atrophy of genital organs" like the scan of the woman they showed to Juliet when she was being recruited.
3. It talks about testing on humans (others?), rabbits (Ben's?) and monkeys (Joop?... okay he wasn't a monkey, but still...)
4. It claims the products they sell are for "in vitro research use only." Sort of like what Ben has Juliet doing?
5. This is their old website, which links you to a new website with their new street address. Their old street address is "5415 Lost Lane".

Anyway, that's just some of it. A lot seems really over my head scientifically, so I don't know what to think - I just thought I'd pass it on and see if the expert thought it was weird.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus