LOST ARG - Find 815 - DarkUFO

DarkUFO reader Vanessa has solved the password for the stegosaurus.png image we've been racking our brains over for the past week or so. The image of the arrows and number signs apparently lead to this brilliant discovery by Vanessa. She used the number signs to input the braille equivelants and she used the arrows to determine whether a letter should be lower case or upper case. The password for the file is: X4x98adf09

Entering that password reveals a file which contains binary:



The binary translates into the title of the poem When I heard the Learn’d Astronomer by Walt Whitman (1819–1892). The poem is as follows:

When I heard the learn’d astronomer;
When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me;
When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them;
When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room,
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.


Source: Find815

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus